Virtual Worship Producer + Web Coordinator
Are you an energetic “people person” with AV technology and web skills looking for a little extra income and a great addition to your resume? If so, St. Luke Lutheran Church in SW Portland may have just the job for you!
We are looking for a very part-time Virtual Worship Producer/Web Coordinator to help us livestream our Sunday morning services, maintain our audio and video equipment, train volunteer tech assistants from the congregation and work with our Communications Committee to keep our website up-to-date.
St. Luke emphatically welcomes everyone, including people of all sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expressions as well as those who may have been excluded because of other human distinctions, such as race, ability, age or economic status.
Skills needed: ability to work well with people of all ages; comfort working under time pressure in a variety of conditions; live switching; livestreaming content to Facebook; live audio mixing; basic video and audio routing; Photoshop, ATEM control/Blackmagic software experience; experience with or ability to learn PTZ camera operation; ability to maintain and update a website using Weebly, ability to recruit and train volunteers, familiarity with musical notation (helpful but not required). Church AV Tech experience is desired but not required.
Hours: Approximately 15 hours per week, typically:
- Sunday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (required)
- Tuesday: 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. Worship Planning Meeting (flexible)
- Friday: Create Livestream event: 30 minutes (flexible)
- Occasional hours on Wednesday or Thursday evening depending on church needs and your availability
- Monthly Communications Committee meeting via Zoom (first Tuesday 6:30-8:00 p.m.)
- Availability for occasional special installations of equipment
- Website work as needed
Pay: $25 per hour
To apply: Apply on HiringThing incuding a brief cover letter and resume